Tuesday, 9 June 2015
Today's post is focused around a company which I often rave/talk about and have done previous posts for - Boutique Of Molly. Boutique Of Molly sells high quality fashionable clothes that appeal to everyones style, there is something for everyone. I will leave any previous posts in links below so you can have a look at them too! The delivery is super quick as they do next day delivery and even if you don't live in the UK - they ship worldwide.
As you know I love my Swing dresses so I just had to try this one. It's a gorgeous and bright shade of red with a stylish tartan print - 'Heather' Red Tartan Swing Dress . Every time I wear this it just makes me feel rather positive & bold. I myself would wear this if I wanted to add an edge to my casual look. As with the Wing Swing Dress this one is extremely stretchy and adjusts to my body. There is a discount below should you wish to purchase anything - there is bound to be something you like!
Use code MOLLY for 10% off their range!
Don't forget to follow them on;
Thank you very much for reading and I hoped you enjoyed my latest fashion post! What do you think of Boutique Of Molly? Any clothes that you quite like? Stay tuned for upcoming fashion posts and reviews! Have a lovely day!
Wine Swing Dress Review
Bardot Midi Dress & Striped Bardot Top
*I paid for the products shown with a discount. All opinions/thoughts are my own
Monday, 8 June 2015
I'm here today with something a little bit different as I was nominated for this award by the amazing The Stereotypical American. I had so much fun writing this and I hope you enjoy this post!
1)Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link them in your post.
2) Answer the ten questions you have been sent.
3) Come up with 10 questions of your own.
4) Spread the love and nominate up to 10 bloggers!
1) What was the best gift you have ever received?
-I don't have a specific idea of the best gift I've ever received, any gift is perfect! :)
2) If you could steal anybody’s closet (celebrity, tv/movie character, blogger, etc), whose would you want and why?
-It would have to be Tyme the Infamous, honestly her style is my daily inspiration. I love that she isn't afraid to stand out and she pretty much slays any outfit she wears.
3) If you were an actor, would you rather be cast as the hero or the villain and why?
- I would be rather be the hero, I like to follow the good path.
4) If you were a singer, what would your debut album by called?
- I would probably just use my name, I'm not super creative when it comes to thinking of names.
5) What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
-This one is quite hard so I'm going to have to go with 2 - The Proud Family & X-men Evolution.
6) What company(ies) would you love to be a brand representative for?
-I'm already a brand representative for a company I love - Boutique Of Molly. I can't think of any others in particular but I would definitely be interested in being one for a makeup company.
7) What is your favorite food to cook?
- Chicken Paella, I just love this meal so much and it fills me whenever I eat it. It's also quite easy to switch up so you can adjust it to your tastes.
8) What is your favorite holiday and why?
- Spain, the culture & beauty of the country are often underrated and I think it deserves more recognition. Also the weather beats the weather in Britain any day.
9) What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When people walk too damn slow especially on Oxford Street. I can't stand it.
10) What are your blogging goals for 2015?
- To be more active with my blog and take it in new directions. I want to branch into advice & experience posts as I want to help others in similar situations.
- Beauty and Tee
- Running White Horses
- Capturing Sunshine
My questions for you:
- What motivates you daily?
- Whats your best achievement?
- Would you prefer lots of makeup or lots of clothes?
- Whats your motto?
- One thing that gets you through the day?
- What motivated you to start your blog?
- Whats the first thing you do when you wake up?
- Do you approach companies or wait for them to approach you?
- Whats your favourite thing to blog about and why?
- What pushes you to continue with your blog?
Thank you for reading! I can't wait to see your responses and I want to thank The Stereotypical American for nominating me! Don't forget to check her out!