- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in 'NW15' £25 (MAC) - I needed a new foundation as my Face & Body is almost gone and I want a much better coverage. I brought this after being advised by a MAC employee that this was good for my dry skin. I will be putting up a review on this and informing you on how good it does it's job!
- MAC Toledo Collection Lipstick in 'Sin' £17 (MAC) - I really liked the packaging of this lipstick, I was tempted to buy some of the other lipsticks in the collection although I own similar shades. I don't have anything like Sin and I think it is a lovely Burgundy-Red that compliments me well!
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner in 'Black' £6 (BeautyBay) - My Benefit They're Real Liner is almost out so seeing as this was on offer I thought why not. I find that liquid liners in pen form are a lot easier to use!
- Benefit RollerLash £19.50 (Birchbox online store) - There has been so much hype around this mascara and I can see why! Having tried a sample of this in my March Birchbox I just had to buy the whole thing. This has got to be the best mascara I have tried so far.
- Benefit Lollibalm £14.50 (Birchbox online store)- One of my friends talked about this and said how much she like it so I really wanted to give it a go! It is a tint rather than a lipstick which would be good for days when I don't want a full blown lip. It's so cute too!
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette £4 (Superdrug) - This is considered a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette which I have wanted to try although I cannot justify sending £38 on shades which I am unsure about. So I thought I would try this as its a cheaper alternative to see if I would like it.
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette £32 (Debenhams) - This was literally at the top of my wish list! The shadows in it are simply beautiful and being honest I can say there is not one shadow I don't like or won't use. I love taking it on the go with me everywhere so I can add a lovely touch to my eye makeup. It is a must have if you love a neutral eye!
Have you tried any of these products? What are your opinions? What's on your wish list? Let me know in the comments! I love hearing other peoples opinions! Thank you very much for reading this and I hope you have an amazing day!
Follow me on twitter - https://twitter.com/coloursofarose