Want to sign up? Use this link to get 50 extra points(£5) for their online store and also use the code OCT5 to get £5 off http://birchbox.co.uk/?raf=48884
- Lollipops Paris Nail Polish: When I originally saw this product I dismissed simply because I don't particularly like reds on my nail only on my lips. However when I swatched this colour I must say I can feel myself beginning to like this shade. It is true to colour but I think in order to wear it I will have to put 2 coats on, I don't think one is enough if I wanted to wear this. I'm looking forward to seeing more products from this brand
- Pixi Lip Balm: I got this lip balm in the shade 'Honey Nectar' which I am glad to have gotten as I quite like nude colours. The scent of this lip balm I find is very appealing, I'm not sure if it was just me but it smelt like chocolate. This lip balm is a full size product, when I finish my current lip balm (EOS Strawberry Sorbet) I will begin to use this.
- Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm: I love Balance Me products simply because I am a big fan of using products that contain natural ingredients. The consistency of this product is not too heavy and seeing as this product was for normal to dry/sensitive skin it made me like it even more. I don't necessarily have sensitive skin but I do have dry skin and so I will definitely be reaching for this product more often in this coming winter.
- The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion: In all honesty I have not had a chance to use this yet however I have heard mixed reviews on this product with some saying it was very calming on the legs whereas others said it gave them rashes/red spots on their legs. I will test this out this week and report back my findings.
- KMS Hair Play Playable Texture: I'm not really a fan of using hair products simply because I tend to do hairstyles that don't really need extra help in any departments however this may sound weird but when I was putting my hair up the other day I saw this and used it to keep back my baby-hairs and I have to admit it did keep them at bay for at least a couple of hours.
- Birchbox Lipstick Pen: Birchbox encouraged us to use this to tick of things within the 14 day planner they gave us. It is slightly cute however mine was slightly broken when I received it. Nonetheless I managed to fix it and it is just an ordinary pen.
I quite liked the idea/theme behind this months Birchbox and I do like at least 3 of the 5 products they gave us. I don't think it was as great as last month's box but then again not every month is going to be amazing. I am looking forward to what next month has in store for us and hopefully I will be able to unbox it on my youtube channel.
SIGN UP FOR BIRCHBOX TO RECEIVE 50 EXTRA POINTS TO SPEND IN THEIR SHOP AND USE CODE OCT5 TO GET £5 OFF - http://birchbox.co.uk/?raf=48884